How to Apply
ConnectiCare® SOLO offers high-quality coverage to individuals who don't have access to health insurance through an employer group. These include:
- Self-Employed persons
- Employees not eligible for group coverage (part-time employees, etc.)
- Those between jobs
- Early Retirees
All plans are medically underwritten and require new applicants to complete an Individual Health Statement and any additional information as deemed necessary.
Individuals who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply for ConnectiCare SOLO:
- Legal residents of Connecticut
- Under age 65
- Not enrolled in or entitled to Medicare benefits
- Families with unmarried, dependent children under age 19 (or under age 26 if a full-time student)
- Married couples and domestic partners who meet eligibility requirements.
THIS SECTION HAS DOCUMENTS IN PDF FORMAT
Apply To Qualify For Coverage
Need Assistance or Have Questions - Please Call
To view or print the pdf file, you must have the latest version of Adobe Reader (available FREE from Adobe) installed on your Computer.